mikefree header
  • listed building
  • Listed Building Consent

    Planning Permission

    If your home is a Listed Building or in a Conservation Area, most alterations or additions will require the consent of the District Council or National Park Authority if you live within their area. In addition, you will require Planning Permission for most major alterations to your home except for minor changes which can have Permitted Development status.

  • listed building end view
  • Our Planning services will provide all the necessary plans and paperwork required. We will carry out the whole process for you including submitting the applications to the relevant body and deal with all correspondence. When the permissions are obtained and you go ahead with the scheme, we can deal with the Building Regulations department and in many cases, we can project manage the whole scheme for you.

    Having been in the building trades since 1960, we understand the possible problems in turning the design of your dreams into reality at an affordable and sensible price.

  • Proposal
  • Proposal end view